This is an exciting opportunity to join our organization in a leadership role, lead a dynamic team, and have a positive impact on the community through your work! The Development Director is responsible for the planning and implementation of communications, marketing and fundraising strategies to achieve revenue objectives and strategic plan goals. In this role you will lead a team of four staff dedicated to communications and development.
Required skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Transparent and high integrity leader
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector
- Five or more years supervisory experience
- Strong organization abilities including planning, delegation and program development
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage with diverse volunteers, donors and clients.
- Strong public speaking ability
Benefit Package includes:
- Health Insurance ($148 per month for self)
- Dental Insurance ($2 per month for self)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and/or Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off including vacation, sick and personal days
- Holiday Leave
- Long-Term Disability Policy
- Life Insurance Policy
- AD&D Policy
- Employees receive a match of up to 5% of salary from CommUnity after one year
- Employees receive a retirement match of up to 5% of salary from CommUnity after one year
Full time salary position: $65,000 – $80,000 commensurate with experience. Persons interested in this position should send a cover letter and resume electronically to email@example.com with “Development Director” as the subject line.
This posting will remain open until the position is filled.
CommUnity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.