CommUnity Crisis Services and Food Bank is seeking individuals interested in the position of Bookkeeper. This is a full-time position and works primarily Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 p.m.
The bookkeeper works in the business office and is primarily responsible for daily accounts payable and receivable transactions. The position reports to the Business Manager.
Desirable skills and experience include:
- Previous bookkeeping skills in an office setting; preferably two years minimum work experience
- Dependable transportation
- Ability to work a periodic flexible schedule
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write reports
- Experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Office
- Ability to pass a background check
Full-time hourly position: $14.00 – $15.46 depending on experience
Excellent benefit package includes paid vacation and sick leave, 401k retirement plan along with employee health and dental coverage and life/accidental insurance. Employee copay is required for some plans.
Persons interested in this position should send a cover letter and resume to:
Angie Meiers, Business Manager
1121 S. Gilbert Ct.
Iowa City, IA 52240
Application deadline: April 12, 2019 5:00 p.m.
CommUnity Crisis Services and Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer