The Mobile Food Pantry provides monthly grocery assistance to residents of underserved and/or rural residential areas in Johnson County. The Mobile Pantry offers a variety of perishable and non-perishable food items, as well as baby and household items. Clients may choose the items that work best for their family, with some limits based on household size.
Mobile Pantry Schedule
- 2nd Tuesday: Ecumenical Towers, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- 2nd Wednesday: Breckenridge Estates 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- 2nd Thursday: Forest View Mobile Court 4-6 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday: Cole’s Community 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- 3rd Wednesday: Parkview Mobile Court, Oxford12-1 p.m.
- 3rd Wednesday: Western Hills, Coralville 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- 3rd Thursday: Regency 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- 3rd Friday: Capitol House Apartments 2:30-4:30 p.m.
Want text reminders for the pantry in your neighborhood?
First-Time Visit Information
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing so we can gather family information in a 15-20 minute first-time client interview.
We will ask you for your address, names and birth dates of everyone who lives with you, and income and benefits* received by everyone who lives with you. (*This information is required by some of our funders and does NOT change the amount or kind of food you will receive.)
After your first visit, you will only need to give us your name to receive assistance.
Can’t get to the mobile pantry?
Email Mobile Pantry Coordinator Jennifer De La Cruz at email@example.com or call 319-351-2726 ext. 129 to discuss other options.
Inclement weather policy: The Mobile Pantry will be closed when the Iowa City Community School District cancels school due to snowy or icy conditions. The Mobile Pantry will remain open during extreme cold, unless otherwise noted on The Crisis Center’s website. Individuals can receive emergency food assistance by calling (319) 351-0128.